Serious criminal charges require exceptional legal defense counsel. At the law Office of Melissa M. Braatz, we provide our clients with the knowledge and experience that comes with handling thousands of criminal cases through the years.
We know how frightening and overwhelming the criminal justice system can be, and we are here to help. If you've been charged with a crime, we understand your fears: potential jail time, having a criminal record, losing your job, losing your license, ruining your reputation. We are here to help.
We handle all misdemeanor and felony charges in all district and superior courts throughout the state. We also represent clients charged with civil violations at the Rhode Island Traffic Tribunal. Some of the areas we concentrate in include:
- DUI/refusal to submit to a chemical test
- Domestic assault
- Domestic disorderly conduct
- Domestic vandalism
- Violation of a no contact order
- Domestic cyberstalking
- Possession of a controlled substance
- Possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance
- Breaking and entering
- Possession of alcohol by a minor
- Traffic tickets
- Ordinance violations
- Probation violations
- possession of alcohol by a minor
- Student/college violations/hearings
Call us today to schedule your free case evaluation and to learn what the Law Office of Melissa M. Braatz can do to help you.